Friday, June 16
• 5:30 to 8 p.m. — Pre-Race Pasta Buffet presented by Shelter Island students at the American Legion Hall opposite the Shelter Island High School. Price: $15 in advance, $20 at the door, $5 children under 12, $30 maximum for one family, $15 anytime for Shelter Island residents.
• 5:30 to 8 p.m. — Registration and package pickup at Shelter Island High School Gym.
Saturday, June 17 — Race day!
• 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Same day registration and package pickup at Shelter Island High School Gym. Arrive early, registration closes at 4 p.m., sharp, no exceptions. Late arrivals may participate but cannot be guaranteed a bib number.
Pre-race free shuttle service runs continuously from both ferries from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• 3:30 p.m. — Complimentary massage by Lexson Therapy.
• 4 p.m. — Free kids run at Fiske Field, across from school.
• 4:30 p.m. — Pre-race stretching clinic near the starting line, in front of the school with Suzette Smith.
• 5:30 p.m. — Start of 38th Annual Shelter Island 10K, front of the school.
• 5:50 p.m. — Start of 5K Run/Walk Race, front of the school.
• 7:15 p.m. — Awards ceremony.
• After Party and shuttle details: Annual Runners Festival at the Island Boatyard. 7 to 10 p.m. featuring a silent auction, food trucks, beer and wine, dancing with DJ Twilo, kids fun area with bounce houses, games and crafts. Free entry to all runners. $10 admission for all others with kids 14 and under free.
• 11 p.m. — Last free shuttle bus.
• 12:45 a.m. — Last boat: North Ferry.
• 1:45 a.m. — Last Boat: South Ferry.